How much do you know before reading this section? Test your knowledge before reading further. Don’t know any of the answers? Don’t worry. The learn section will cover all of these topics.
Click on a magnifying glass to reveal text.
In this section you will learn:
The three main components of an effective RBS program
How to demonstrate a professional environment by:
- Creating and implementing a house policy
- Providing a pleasant service experience
- Publicizing and marketing the RBS program
How to implement coordinated teamwork by:
- Helping your co-workers in an RBS program
- Identifying and managing problem customers
- Recording incidents and sharing information
How to intervene and deal with difficult situations by:
- Monitoring customer behaviour and slowing down service
- Seeking assistance and discontinuing service
- Ensuring that customers arrive home safely